Triple Strength Omega-3 IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil - Just one softgel per day delivers 1,037 mg of pure Omega-3s in highly absorbable Triglyceride form with:
- 687 EPA and 250mg DHA
- Formulated without Gluten, soy, flavors, or animal ingredients.
- Exceptional purity,No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
- Sourced from Wild Alaska Pollock (NOT from farm-raised fish)
- Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
- Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
- IFOS 5-star certified; MSC certified "Sustainable" fish oil source
- 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Serving Size: 1 Softgel. Servings per Bottle: 180 Softgels
Amount per Softgel Omega-3 Fish Oil: 1250 mg - Total Omega-3s : 1,037mg - EPA : 687 mg - DHA : 250 mg
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, as Wild Alaska Pollock), Softgel Capsule (Fish Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols (ip certified).
Does NOT contain: Pork or Beef gelatin, gluten, dairy, soy, artificial colors, flavors, Yeast, Starch, Peanuts, or Shellfish.
A Superior Fish Oil: Most other brands provide concentrated fish oil from mixed sources (anchovies, mackerel, sardines) and in ethyl ester form. Sports Research Omega-3 Fish oil is from only Wild Alaska Pollock in superior triglyceride form and containing the highest levels of EPA and DHA per fish softgel.
Triglyceride Fish Oil vs> Ethyl Ester Triglyceride oils are the molecular form found naturally in fish, and they are more resistant to oxidation than ethyl ester oils. Most important, however, is the fact that triglyceride fish oils are metabolized and absorbed more efficiently and completely than ethyl ester oils.
Add to Cart Now - It's Guaranteed!
More Detail Information...