1. Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall.
Some customers may see some slight sparks flying when they plug the power supply into the amplifier, because they use it in wrong way, you need to connect the amp to the power supply first, then plug the power supply into the 110v AC outlet, don't worry about the sparks, because this is class d amplifier, the capacitors need to charge when the power in, it's normal and safe.
2 The Bluetooth name is Breeze, it will take around 1 mins when the amp first paired with your Bluetooth devices, but when the next time, it will be paired quickly.
3. You can pair with your Bluetooth device when the amp power on. But if Bluetooth connects, playback from the physical input is interrupted. When the Bluetooth led is on ("Blue" on the front panel), it means the amp paired successfully with your Bluetooth device. If you want to connect this amplifier with the audio cable(physical input), you need to interrupt the Bluetooth first.(turn off Bluetooth from your Bluetooth device).
4. There will be a momentary pop while Bluetooth connected, but don't worry, it will disappear immediately, and won't occur anymore if they connect stability. So please volume-down before Bluetooth connects
1. Power supply range: 12v-25v;
2. THD: ≤ 0.5%;
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
4. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
5. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
6. Bluetooth transmission distance: 28ft;
7. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
8. Output power: 50W + 50W;
9. Input mode: Bluetooth and Analog;
10. Bluetooth Name: breeze;
11. Power supply: 19V 4.74A 90W;
12. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, AC power cord, Manual.
More Detail Information...