Unlimited Memory: How to Use Advanced Learning Strategies to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive - Kevin Horsley Broke a World Memory Record in 2013...
And You're About to Learn How to Use His Memory Strategies to Learn Faster, Be More Productive and Achieve More Success
Most people never tap into 10% of their potential for memory. In this book, you're about to learn:
How the World's Top Memory Experts Concentrate and Remember Any Information at Will, and How You Can Too
Do you ever feel like you're too busy, too stressed or just too distracted to concentrate and get work done? In Unlimited Memory, you'll learn how the world's best memory masters get themselves to concentrate at will, anytime they want. When you can easily focus and concentrate on the task at hand, and store and recall useful information, you can easily double your productivity and eliminate wasted time, stress and mistakes at work.
In this book, you'll find all the tools, strategies and techniques you need to improve your memory.
Here’s just a taste of the memory methods you'll learn in this book:
- The 3 bad habits that keep you from easily remembering important information
- How a simple pattern of thinking can stop you from imprinting and remembering key facts, figures and ideas, and how to break this old pattern so you’ll never again be known as someone with a “bad memory”
- How to master your attention so you can focus and concentrate longer, even during challenging or stressful situations
- How to use your car to remember anything you want (like long lists or information you need to remember for your studies or personal life) without writing anything down
- Simple methods that allow you to nail down tough information or complex concepts quickly and easily
- How to combine your long-term memory (things you already know and will never forget) and short-term memory (information you want to remember right now) to create instant recall for tests, presentations and important projects
- The simple, invisible mental technique for remembering names without social awkwardness or anxiety
- How using your imagination to bring boring information to life can help you dramatically improve your attention span and recall
- An incredible strategy for remembering numbers (the same system Kevin used to remember Pi to 10,000 digits and beat the world memory record by 14 minutes)
- How to use a mental map to lock in and connect hundreds or even thousands of ideas in your long-term memory (this method will allow you to become a leading expert in your field faster than you ever dreamed possible)
If you're ready to harness the incredible power of your mind to remember more in less time, this book is for you.
Scroll up and click "Add to cart" to get Unlimited Memory.
- A Mind for Numbers: How to Excel at Math and Science (Even If You Flunked Algebra)
- Speed Reading with the Right Brain: Learn to Read Ideas Instead of Just Words
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
- The Science of Self-Learning: How to Teach Yourself Anything, Learn More in Less Time, and Direct Your Own Education
- Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It
- The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play
- 10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades (While Studying Less)
- Mental Math: Tricks To Become A Human Calculator (For Speed Math, Math Tricks, Vedic Math Enthusiasts & GMAT, GRE, SAT Students) (Volume 1)
- 10 Days to Faster Reading
- Photographic Memory for Beginners: A Practical Guide to Limitless Memory