Dean E09M Edge Mahogany Electric Bass Guitar - Natural - The great-playing and very affordable, the Dean Edge 09 4-String Electric Bass Guitar features a body contoured for playing comfort. The maple neck is profiled to be fast, sleek, and easy to play. A unique Dean-design neck joint and heel along with an asymmetrical 4-bolt pattern give you unhindered movement all the way up the 22-fret neck. A single soapbar pickup produces substantial growl. Satin natural finish has black hardware and mahogany body; painted finishes have chrome hardware and basswood bodies.
34-inch maple neck with rosewood fretboard and abalone dot inlays
Dean passive soapbar pickup with volume and treble controls
Dean vintage-style bridge with adjustable intonation
Diecast Dean tuners
Basswood body and natural satin finish
- Protec Guitar Strap with Leather Ends and Pick Pocket, Black
- ChromaCast CC-BPB-BAG Electric Bass Guitar Padded Gig Bag
- Fender Rumble 15 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Fender Performance Series Instrument Cables (1/4 Straight-to-Straight) for electric guitar, bass guitar, electric mandolin, pro audio
- Fender Rumble 25 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Ernie Ball Black Polypro Guitar Strap
- On Stage XCG4 Black Tripod Guitar Stand, Single Stand
- Hal Leonard Bass Method - Complete Edition: Books 1, 2 and 3 Bound Together in One Easy-to-Use Volume!
- Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Bass Set, .050 - .105