iSpring 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization - Healthier pH+ WQA Gold Seal Certified (NSF/ANSI 58) - RCC7AK -
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000 different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides extra layers of protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water. And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, some people may find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the iSpring RCC7AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more. Feed Water Pressure: 45-70 psi
Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7.0 or below. The iSpring RCC7AK includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water.
Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet. 1-3 hours for the system to fill the tank
- iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range, 1 ppm Resolution, 3% Readout Accuracy
- iSpring F19K75 2-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set for 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems
- iSpring F28K75 3-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set For 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems
- iSpring F22-75 3-Year Filter Replacement Supply Set For 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Systems
- HoneForest Water Quality Tester, Accurate and Reliable, TDS Meter, EC Meter & Temperature Meter 3 in 1, 0-9990ppm, Ideal Water Test Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums, etc.
- PENTAIR Fleck 5600sxt 48,000 grain of UPGRADED HIGH capacity 10% resin
- Malida Water Pressure Gauge Stainless For Aquarium Meter 0-1.6MPa 0-220psi Reverse Osmosis System Pump With 1/4
- iSpring 3-Button Digital TDS Water Quality Test Meter Kit with Temperature Calibration, 0 - 9990 ppm Measurement Range, 1 PPM Accuracy
- Fleck 5600SXT 48,000 Grain Water Softener Digital SXT Metered Whole House System