The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play - Unleash the hidden power of your mind
It’s there in all of us. A mental resource we don’t think much about. Memory. And now there’s a way to master its power. . . .
Through Harry Lorayne and Jerry Lucas’s simple, fail-safe memory system, you can become more effective, more imaginative, and more powerful at work, at school, in sports, and at play.
• Read with speed and greater understanding.
• File phone numbers, data, figures, and appointments right in your head.
• Send those birthday and anniversary cards on time.
• Learn foreign words and phrases with ease.
• Shine in the classroom and shorten study hours.
• Dominate social situations: Remember and use important personal details.
Begin today. The change in your life will be unforgettable
- The Mental Toughness Advantage: A 5-Step Program to Boost Your Resilience and Reach Your Goals
- The Art of Thinking Clearly
- How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don't Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up
- Remember Everything You Read: The Evelyn Wood 7 Day Speed Reading and Learning Program
- Unlocking Secrets: How to Get People to Tell You Everything
- The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- The Little Book of Talent: 52 Tips for Improving Your Skills
- 5-Minute Daily Meditations: Instant Wisdom, Clarity, and Calm
- Choosing the StrongPath: Reversing the Downward Spiral of Aging
- Retrain Your Brain: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks: A Workbook for Managing Depression and Anxiety