With: A Practical Guide to Informal Mentoring and Intentional Disciple Making - Jesus taught multitudes. He fed thousands. He sent seventy out to tell good news. But He changed the world through only twelve, and specifically invested in three men: Peter, James, and John. How did He do this? He walked with those He called as disciples, living life and applying truth to their world daily.
You’re probably not a wandering rabbi, and you may have a busy life, but if you’ve known Christ long, you ought to be pouring into another life in a mentoring relationship. In With you will see how to take everyday life as a practical means for teaching another about walking with Jesus. The younger generation desperately seeks mentors to show them how to live for Jesus in a real world. You can help, and this book will show you how.
- Designed to Lead: The Church and Leadership Development
- The Disciple Maker's Handbook: Seven Elements of a Discipleship Lifestyle
- The Imperfect Disciple: Grace for People Who Can't Get Their Act Together
- Rediscovering Discipleship: Making Jesus’ Final Words Our First Work
- DiscipleShift: Five Steps That Help Your Church to Make Disciples Who Make Disciples (Exponential Series)
- The Master Plan of Evangelism
- All That's Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment
- From Weakness to Strength: 8 Vulnerabilities That Can Bring Out the Best in Your Leadership (PastorServe Series)
- With: Reimagining the Way You Relate to God
- Saturate: Being Disciples of Jesus in the Everyday Stuff of Life