Leather Square (12"x12") for Crafts / Tooling / Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Bourbon Brown - The Full Grain Leather Square by Hide & Drink is durable, long-lasting and thick. At 12 by 12 inches in area and 1.8mm in thickness, it's perfect for cutting, upholstery, hobbies, arts and crafts. You can fashion your own sheath, belts and straps, craft a knife sharpening strop and much more. The rich Bourbon Brown color is eye-catching and attractive, and the color is uniform throughout the cut. This is high-quality, Full Grain Leather with no holes, no unsightly marks that aren't natural scratches or cuts from when the cow was roaming the fields.
All Hide & Drink leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide...hence the name. It's the best leather you can buy and the only leather that we use.
The flesh side of the soft leather is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary beeswax conditioner. Our unique treatment helps the leather to retain its shape without the aid of synthetic stabilizers, offering a natural and durable look.
- 1.8MM thick, 12x12 inches in area, weighing in at approx. 4 ounces
- Perfect for sheaths, strops, belts, straps and an invaluable addition to your arts and crafts
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by extensive, family-owned, tanning process
Hide & Drink is a vertically integrated community-driven brand dedicated to support the local community in La Antigua, Guatemala. Our product is designed, sourced, and manufactured by local artisans for the benefit of local residents. Our wages are fair and we emphasize for-profit development through entrepreneurial education. In addition to creating jobs through the manufacturing and sale of our products, we contribute 5% of our Gross Profits to outstanding non-profit organizations in Guatemala.
DO NOT BUY FROM AMAZON SELLER SEPICI BROS: We are leather connoisseurs with years of experience in this field, we know what makes good leather. We use only the finest Full Grain Leather that lasts a lifetime. We say no to Bonded Leather, Top Grain Leather, and anything else that isn't the best. For the full 5-star experience, with excellent customer service and Hide & Drink's satisfaction guarantee, purchase ONLY from Hide & Drink Direct. Sepici Bros are not certified by us!
NATURAL, DURABLE, THICK LEATHER: This split piece of Full Grain Leather is thick, durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, upholstery, arts and crafts and molding. Made with the highest quality of leather, this leather square has got the perfect thickness for crafting or reinforcing guitar straps, rifle slings, gun holsters, sheaths, belts, knife sharpening strops, and much more.
AMPLE SIZE, 1.8MM THICK AND MEDIUM WEIGHT: This piece of leather measures at 12" X 12", or one square foot. The leather is approximately 1.8mm thick and weighs in at approximately 4 ounces.
UNIFORM COLOR: The rich Bourbon Brown color strongly permeates throughout the leather, which is a reliable mark of high-quality, Full Grain Leather. The finish is smooth with a slight sheen. We use a multi-generational family-owned tannery that performs a precise, delicate tanning process ensuring a correct, long lasting hue. Once you cut the leather, you'll notice the color is uniform throughout.
NO HOLES OR QUESTIONABLE MARKS: This leather is the highest in quality that you can find, this isn't scrap or leftover leather, this is Full Grain, high-quality leather that is cut with you in mind. Any marks that do exist are due to bites, scratches or cuts that the cow endured during its life in the fields.
- Leather Square (12"x12") for Crafts/Tooling / Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Charcoal Black
- Leather Square (12"x12") for Crafts/Tooling/Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Swayze Suede
- Get Started in Leather Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques and Tips for Crafting Success (Design Originals) Beginner-Friendly Projects, Basics of Leather Preparation, Tools, Stamps, Embossing, & More
- Leather Square (12"x12") for Crafts/Tooling / Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Toffee Suede
- Leather Square (12"x24") for Crafts/Tooling/Hobby Workshop, Medium Weight (1.8mm) by Hide & Drink :: Bourbon Brown
- Aiskaer White Steel 4mm 1/2/4/6 Prong DIY Diamond Lacing Stitching Chisel Set Leather Craft Kits (4mm)
- BIGTEDDY - Leather Craft Basic Stitching Sewing Hand Tool Set Saddle Groover for DIY Leathercraft Projects
- REED LEATHER HIDES - COW SKINS VARIOUS COLORS & SIZES (12 X 24 Inches 2 Square Foot, BROWN)
- SIMPZIA 34 pcs Leather Kit, with Stitching Groover, Prong Punch and Leather Working Saddle Making Stamps Tools Set for DIY Leathercraft Carving Sewing Projects
- Fiebing's Leathercraft Cement, 4 oz - High Strength Bond for Leather Projects and More - Non-toxic