16GB ODROID XU4 eMMC 5.0 Module with Linux OS - 16GB eMMC module with Linux for ODROID XU4 computer.
The XU4 can boot from a MicroSD card or an eMMC module. The MicroSD interface supports the higher performance UHS-1 mode as well. File access of a 512MB file (read/write) on two different storage options shows distinct performance differences. The eMMC 5.0 storage is ~7x faster than the MicroSD Class-10 card in read tests. The MicroSD UHS-1 card is ~2x faster than the MicroSD Class-10 card in read tests. The MicroSD UHS-1 card provides a great low-cost option for many applications!
Includes SD card adapter to read eMMC module content from PC. Do not use the SD card adapter on the ODROID board as it will operate at a lower speed. Connect the eMMC module directly on the eMMC socket on the ODROID board.
ODROID XU4: eMMC modules designed specifically for the ODROID XU4 and makes one of the fastest single board computers on the market EVEN FASTER!
BLAZING PERFORMANCE: MicroSD cards are slow and writes are even slower, eMMC opens a world of possibilities and truly enables the COMPUTER in single board computer
PLUG AND PLAY: Preloaded with Linux OS, the eMMC is plug and play and also comes with an MicroSD adapter for burning your own images
LATEST TECHNOLOGY: Built on the eMMC 5.0 specification, allowing for 120MB+ read and write speed and super low latency
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH ODROID-XU4 board
- ODROID USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer
- ODROID XU4 with active cooler and power supply
- 5V/4A Power Supply US plug
- ODROID-XU4 Single Board Computer with Quad Core 2GHz A15, 2GB RAM, USB 3.0, Gigabit
- 16GB ODROID XU4 eMMC 5.0 Module with Android OS
- ELEMENT Element14 Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Motherboard
- WiFi Module 3 for ODROID (or other SBC)
- Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB to create gateway
- ODROID-C2 with 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 IR Gigabit
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) with 2.5A Power Supply (UL Listed)