He Started It!: My Twitter War with Trump -
In 2013, Donald Trump got involved in his first sustained Twitter War. Unfortunately for Trump, in this endeavor as in so very many others, he was not up to the task. If you’re someone with no discernible sense of humor – someone for whom ridicule is like Kryptonite – a professional comedy writer would not be an ideal opponent with whom to engage. He Started It!: My Twitter War with Trump is the complete record (with commentary) of Donald Trump’s hilarious three-month-long delusion that he was outwitting Danny Zuker (Modern Family, Just Shoot Me, Roseanne). Introduction by Paul Slansky.
A PERCENTAGE OF EACH SALE GOES TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD, RAICES (the Refugee and Immigrant Center for Education and Legal Services) and the WORLD WILDLIFE FUND.
- Fear: Trump in the White House
- Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever
- Under Fire: Reporting from the Front Lines of the Trump White House
- Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House
- Winners Take All: The Elite Charade of Changing the World
- Death Is Not Enough (The Baltimore Series Book 6)
- The First Lady
- The House Next Door
- Just the Funny Parts: … And a Few Hard Truths About Sneaking into the Hollywood Boys’ Club: … And a Few Hard Truths About Sneaking into the Hollywood Boys’ Club